- Our sought-after full gourmet breakfast, made with local and/or organic ingredients (optional add-on for The Cottage at Strawberry Creek)
- Light snacks and beverages (coffee, tea, filtered mountain water, hot chocolate, hot apple cider)
- Evening appetizers (Fridays/Saturdays)
- Plush double-layer robes for comfort during your stay
- Barista Bath and Body amenities
- A non-toxic environment, cleaned with only environmentally friendly products
- Access to rustic outdoor spaces including hammocks, a gazebo overlooking Strawberry Creek, and a sunny courtyard deck.
- Time spent in our charming common area featuring an eclectic selection of books, board games, puzzles, and movies; plus a fireplace, piano, eclectic art & artifacts, and soothing background music
- Walks along Strawberry Creek into town (1/4-mile)
- Visits with our friendly laying hens (and organic chicken feed to help you make friends)
- Java Fire Logs in our fireplace rooms during winter months
- Concierge service by local residents who will make sure your visit is an experience you'll remember fondly
- Wireless Internet Access (WiFi)
- DirecTV with premium channels (including HBO/Showtime)
- Daily housekeeping service
- Free Parking
Don't forget to check out our Specials page for additional add-on experiences to make your stay special.
We have formed a unique partnership with Barista Bath and Body to provide bath products formulated with organic coffee, coffee extract, essential oils and herbal extracts to maximize the therapeutic benefits of coffee.
If you need a little bit of structured exercise during youir alpine vacation in the forest, the Idyllwild Community Recreation Council 18-Station Par Fitness Course is a short walk away from the Strawberry Creek Inn along the Strawberry Creek trail.
Sorry, we are unable to accommodate pets, but check out the Strawberry Creek Bunkhouse for pet-friendly accommodations.